Monday, August 12, 2019

3D Art Sketchbook

In 3D art class we created our own sketch books. To create these sketch books out first step was to measure an inch on the tag board and mark the inch. After we did that we would cut along the line that we measured. Our next step was to glue the piece together to make the spine of the sketch book. Then we moved on to decoration. For decorations you can paint, glue paper, draw, or do anything that would decorate it. I chose to cut and paste colorful paper to decorate my sketchbook because I never tried it before. We then proceeded to put in the actual paper. We folded and glued the paper to make our sheets. The end result folds out like an accordion. If I were to do something differently with this project I would of painted my sketchbook instead of gluing paper on the sketch book.





No comments:

Post a Comment